You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ Original Series new episode debuted today but is still not able to be viewed?

I searched the forums vast and wide just to see if it other people around the world are having the same issue, all I found are spoilers and post episode discussion threads that are already online so the problem is only happening to me. I have updated to the latest IOS 15.4.1 and I’m on a Apple One family subscription so I have no idea why it is not working for me. The other TV series that are debuting new episodes on Friday are fine but just Severance episode 9 for me is not working…Anyone got a fix?

iPad Air, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 4:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 6:29 AM

Release moments might be different by timezone/longitude. S01E09 isn’t available in my region yet either, at time of writing.

2 replies

AppleTV+ Original Series new episode debuted today but is still not able to be viewed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.