You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've been attempting to log into my account. I can browse the store, and access certain functions, but... When I log in, it begins accessing music store, and then gives me a prompt that I need to access the My Info web page to assist in security

I've been attempting to log into my account. I can browse the store, and access certain functions, but...

When I log in, it begins accessing music store, and then gives me a prompt that I need to access the My Info web page to assist in security measures. When I click the button to access this page, the screen freezes for a second, and returns to the Itunes music store as if I never did anything????

In addition, when I click "support" under the Account heading, it does absolutely nothing - no message box, nothing - its as if I didn't click the prompt.

Maybe it's all a dream, and I haven't spent the last 4 hours trying to fix this, but I think not - any help would be appreciated.

J

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 5:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 5:31 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I've been attempting to log into my account. I can browse the store, and access certain functions, but... When I log in, it begins accessing music store, and then gives me a prompt that I need to access the My Info web page to assist in security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.