You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Check my subscription on iCloud, pls

Today, 3th April, it should be “payment day”, but my money was debited twice on my phone number. Pls, check this situation.

Best wishes,

Olga.

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:40 PM

Hey there,

we are users like you we can’t check anything in your account But we can help you by pointing you to the right place!

From your description of the problem, I couldn't determine the source of the billing that came to you, so I will show you two articles that you can check:

See ☞ Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

~

See ☞ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Good Luck !

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2022 10:40 PM in response to Olga164j39

Hey there,

we are users like you we can’t check anything in your account But we can help you by pointing you to the right place!

From your description of the problem, I couldn't determine the source of the billing that came to you, so I will show you two articles that you can check:

See ☞ Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

~

See ☞ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Good Luck !

Check my subscription on iCloud, pls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.