You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update payment method

Hello,

My Visa card was recently suspended because I lost it a while ago. Now when I’m trying to update my payment method in the settings it does not allow me to remove my old card and add the new one because I have ICloud+ subscription. When I try to downgrade my iCloud to the free storage plan to be able to update my payment method it just doesn’t downgrade/cancel. So now I’m stuck in a loop where I get “change payment method” notification without me being able to do anything to resolve this issue.

I have restarted my phone, updated the phone, signed out and in of my iCloud account and still nothing works.

what should I do?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 6:55 AM

Add the new one first. If you can't, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(216542)

Similar questions

1 reply

Update payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.