You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download Heart Rate data

Heart Rate data is available on the Health App - go to Health App, Heart, and at the bottom of the page there is a menu item "Show All Data", tap on that and you can see the Beats Per Minute range for each day, tap on a day and you can see the actual Beats Per Minute through the day, typically with a two to four, or more, minute gap between each measurement. I cannot see a way to download this data. Does anyone know if there is a way to do so?

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 3:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 5:09 AM

Thanks for that. That's very useful. I think I have used "Export all health data" before but I can't recall where I accessed the command. Whereabouts do I find it?

8 replies

Mar 30, 2022 3:55 AM in response to WestKester

You can "Export all health data" and this exports a zip file which you can send to your email address etc.

This is what it looks like when you unzip it;

As you can see they are very large xml files and when opened it becomes rocket science,the electrocardigrams are in csv format.

I know this sounds very unpractical but you could probaby screenshot the info you're after and stitch the pages together,I have done this before and it's not for the faint hearted.

Apr 1, 2022 1:11 AM in response to WestKester

As I said in my post,once you get the xml files it turns into rocket science there are xml reading apps that you can download but it really doesn't help that much.

I think the screenshot idea I posted would be more practical.

I have tried the xml way myself and eventually gave up on it.

Download Heart Rate data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.