You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wallet is not connecting to my phone. It’s says “Not your wallet” how do I resolve this?

Apple wallet is not working

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 11:58 AM

If the iPhone Leather Wallet is associated with someone else’s Apple ID, they need to remove it before you can add it. See Remove a device from Find My on iPhone.

4 replies

Mar 28, 2022 11:25 AM in response to anusha19

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot of "Not your Wallet", in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

My wallet is not connecting to my phone. It’s says “Not your wallet” how do I resolve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.