You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my original phone broke and i cannot unpair the apple air tag. how can i pair it to my new phone?

My original phone broke and I cannot on pair my apple AirTag how do I pair it to my new phone

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 9:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 10:50 PM

christie1414 Said:

"My original phone broke and I cannot on pair my apple AirTag how do I pair it to my new phone"

-------

Disassociate/Reassociate:

Try disassociating it from your Apple ID, and then adding it to the new iPhone, once associated back to your account. Report back if that fixes this: Remove the AirTag from their Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2022 10:50 PM in response to christie1414

christie1414 Said:

"My original phone broke and I cannot on pair my apple AirTag how do I pair it to my new phone"

-------

Disassociate/Reassociate:

Try disassociating it from your Apple ID, and then adding it to the new iPhone, once associated back to your account. Report back if that fixes this: Remove the AirTag from their Apple ID - Apple Support

my original phone broke and i cannot unpair the apple air tag. how can i pair it to my new phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.