You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription to apple tv plus from Morocco

Please I have a question for you. There are many Pachinko fans who would like to subscribe to your application but the app didn't accept their cards. Can you please tell me why? Like for example in my case, I tried to subscribe to your app but they said they don't accept my credit card because it doesn't belong to the region where i want to subscribe. I am living in Morocco and since there's no Apple tv plus in Morocco I tried to subscribe to apple tv france, but it didn't accept my card. What I should do to watch Pachinko. And it's not just my case. It's the case of many fans. Please enlighten me. Thank you ☺️

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 1:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 2:28 PM

Also, payment methods should match the region of your account. If you account is for France (French billing address), then you should use a credit card issued in France. Cards from non-matching countries or regions will be rejected as invalid.

2 replies

Subscription to apple tv plus from Morocco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.