You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VO2 max- Apple Watch not showing as data source

Hi, I recently purchased a series 7. I updated all software on my iPhone and watch, have checked all privacy settings, location settings etc. Everything seems to be set correctly, however, when I access the cardio fitness or VO2 max section in my health app, it shows there is no data source and I cannot manually add my watch for this. I tried unpairing and repairing my watch, but this still persists. I understand I may need to log a few runs before it starts pushing the readings through, but I don’t understand why the health app isn’t even recognizing my watch as a data source? I did run for about 40 minutes yesterday as well, if that helps. Any advice or direction as to how to correct this beyond what’s already posted here would be of great help. Thanks in advance. I’m just trying to avoid running for a couple weeks and still having the issue persist if this is a sign it’s still not actually setup properly and then finding out after the fact.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 9:05 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 21, 2022 9:10 AM in response to Runner2180

The watch won't appear as a data source until it has entered some data into the relevant cardio fitness section,my watch appears as a data source and I don't use VO2Max but I have a VO2Max figure.

VO2 max- Apple Watch not showing as data source

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.