You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Apple Watch pair with i phone but i donor have I phone how can I pair with my new phone

how can pair this watch to my new I phone

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 10:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 11:18 PM

Dharampaul Said:

"I have Apple Watch pair with i phone but i donor have I phone: how can I pair with my new phone"

-------

Syncing Apple Watch and New iPhone:

You Can't at the Moment. You need to have both devices at hand to sync these.

1. Go Here: Set Up and Pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue."
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 19, 2022 11:18 PM in response to Dharampaul

Dharampaul Said:

"I have Apple Watch pair with i phone but i donor have I phone: how can I pair with my new phone"

-------

Syncing Apple Watch and New iPhone:

You Can't at the Moment. You need to have both devices at hand to sync these.

1. Go Here: Set Up and Pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue."

I have Apple Watch pair with i phone but i donor have I phone how can I pair with my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.