You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phones disabled How do i know my phones backed up?

help please

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 11:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 12:01 PM

Did you do a backup either to iCloud or your computer before it became disabled? If you did not actively do a backup or have an automatic iCloud backup enabled, then you probably don’t have a backup completed. If your phone is disabled, it is too late to save your data. You will need to restore your phone and manually reload any data that you might have.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2022 12:01 PM in response to Lynnni

Did you do a backup either to iCloud or your computer before it became disabled? If you did not actively do a backup or have an automatic iCloud backup enabled, then you probably don’t have a backup completed. If your phone is disabled, it is too late to save your data. You will need to restore your phone and manually reload any data that you might have.

My phones disabled How do i know my phones backed up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.