You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing iphone calendar with Outlook 365

ITunes doesn't offer me an "info" choice. How can I sync my iPhone calendar to my Outlook calendar. I have Microsoft Office 365.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 9:43 AM

Hello 606WDenton,

Being able to sync the Calendar app on your iPhone with your Outlook calendar is important and you've come to a great place for help! To confirm, are you syncing your Calendar via iCloud or do you have the Outlook email account signed in on the iPhone? If so, you have a couple of options for syncing the calendars. If the Calendar you're wanting to sync is your iCloud Calendar, you can use iCloud for Windows to sync with Outlook. You can find more information about using iCloud for Windows via the following link.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows

You can also turn on your Outlook or Exchange calendars by following the steps in the section titled "Turn on iCloud, Google, Exchange, or Yahoo calendars" of the following article.

Set up multiple calendars on iPhone

We hope you have a great rest of your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2022 9:43 AM in response to 606WDenton

Hello 606WDenton,

Being able to sync the Calendar app on your iPhone with your Outlook calendar is important and you've come to a great place for help! To confirm, are you syncing your Calendar via iCloud or do you have the Outlook email account signed in on the iPhone? If so, you have a couple of options for syncing the calendars. If the Calendar you're wanting to sync is your iCloud Calendar, you can use iCloud for Windows to sync with Outlook. You can find more information about using iCloud for Windows via the following link.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows

You can also turn on your Outlook or Exchange calendars by following the steps in the section titled "Turn on iCloud, Google, Exchange, or Yahoo calendars" of the following article.

Set up multiple calendars on iPhone

We hope you have a great rest of your day!

syncing iphone calendar with Outlook 365

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.