You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download macOS to 12.3, sometimes system remind installation error, sometimes tell me 12.2.1 is up to date. don't know why.

Can't download macOS to 12.3, sometimes system remind installation error, sometimes tell me 12.2.1 is up to date. don't know why.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 10:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 2:09 AM

• If you use any anti-virus or clean-up apps uninstall them as they aren't needed in MacOS
  • If you use a VPN turn it off
  • Shut down all running apps and try downloading again
  • If this still doesn't work try restarting in Safe Mode and trying again

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 15, 2022 1:39 AM in response to Ulianyan2022

Ulianyan2022 wrote:

Q - " Can't download macOS to 12.3 "

A - Is there and error message presented ? If so, exactly what does it say ?

A How is the Monterey 12.3 being downloaded ? Is the computer using an Ethernet Cable to Router or over Wifi ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.