You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders

Just upgraded from SE 1st generation to iphone 13 mini. Really disappointed that Reminders do not behave as they used to on old phone. I used to be able to remind me in an hour, this afternoon, evening, whatever but no longer able to do that. I spent a long time on phone with Apple Support who were very helpful and patient but eventually confirmed that feature is no longer available. I have resorted to keeping the old phone going just for the reminders. Am I the only one not keen on the new supposedly super duper version?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 5:49 AM

4 replies

Mar 7, 2022 9:01 AM in response to kb1951

Thanks for your reply. I can still get the reminder to come up initially. The problem is I used to then get the option to mark as completed or remind me again, eg in an hour, this afternoon, tomorrow etc. which I found very useful if I hadn’t done whatever the reminder was about. Apple Support eventually agreed with me after trying to get it to do this that this function has now been removed in the later iOS versions which for me personally is a shame.

reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.