You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to log in to the Facebook app on my iPad. when I do I get this message"You can't use this feature right now. We limit how often you can post, comments or do other things in a given amount of time to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More" But I can log into my Facebook acct without any problems on Safari. So my username and password is correct. Help

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 1:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 2:32 PM

allovasi wrote:

I am trying to log in to the Facebook app on my iPad. when I do I get this message"You can't use this feature right now. We limit how often you can post, comments or do other things in a given amount of time to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More" But I can log into my Facebook acct without any problems on Safari. So my username and password is correct. Help

Why are you asking help here, Facebook isn't an Apple app, the message you're getting is clearly from Facebook.

Ask them or look at their help center. Or take a break from posting on facebook.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2022 2:32 PM in response to allovasi

allovasi wrote:

Why are you asking help here, Facebook isn't an Apple app, the message you're getting is clearly from Facebook.

Ask them or look at their help center. Or take a break from posting on facebook.

Mar 3, 2022 2:54 PM in response to allovasi

allovasi wrote:

Yes you are absolutely right in your reply. If I knew how to get in contact with Facebook support I would. They are not the greatest in support. I put this on apple community hoping someone may also had this issue. I am doing this inquiry for a friend. Thanks for your input.

Tell your friend to google facebook support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.