You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 7 apple watch keeps freezing

I constantly have to restart my apple watch due to it freezing. It is fully updated and I’ve had this issue way to many times to have paid over 700$ for an apple watch.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 8:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 9:30 AM

Hi Vader_027,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, your Apple Watch will become unresponsive, do we have that right? Do you notice this happening when using a specific app?

You mentioned that your Apple Watch was up to date, is the paired iPhone also up to date?

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also try unpairing your Apple Watch and pairing it again to see if this continues: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

If it continues, you may want to reach out to Apple Support. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2022 9:30 AM in response to Vader_027

Hi Vader_027,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, your Apple Watch will become unresponsive, do we have that right? Do you notice this happening when using a specific app?

You mentioned that your Apple Watch was up to date, is the paired iPhone also up to date?

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also try unpairing your Apple Watch and pairing it again to see if this continues: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

If it continues, you may want to reach out to Apple Support. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Have a good one!

Series 7 apple watch keeps freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.