You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exercise Ring Wildly Off Today

Hi, For some reason today, my Exercise Ring showed 700 minutes of activity this morning even though I had not exercised at all. It seems like it took every hour from midnight to 11AM and counted it all as exercise. I was hoping to reset the ring for the day but I cannot figure out if that is possible. I called Apple Support and they recommended resetting the fitness calibration but...would I lose all recorded data since I bought the watch 2 months ago? I enjoy reviewing the stats and don't really want to start over. I appreciate any thoughts or advice. Thanks.

-Brian

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 1:26 AM

Resetting fitness calibration does NOT remove your previous fitness data,it just resets the data that the watch uses to measure your exercise/workouts.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2022 1:26 AM in response to Bhobinmass

Resetting fitness calibration does NOT remove your previous fitness data,it just resets the data that the watch uses to measure your exercise/workouts.

Exercise Ring Wildly Off Today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.