You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing downloads

I noticed that movies I have downloaded and had on my iPad recently disappeared from my library and when I attempt to download them they get errors and they do not appear in my library to even stream. I have more than 100gb of space free, I did not remove the downloaded content, and I’ve made no changes to my location or my devices. The only change recently was the iOS updated. Some of these are paid for from iTunes, others are hard copies that had downloadable content that I put into itunes, others are purchased through google and transferred into itunes. I played on just a few weeks ago no issue. I am on the home internet the downloads get to the end then show an issue. Any ideas what to do, how to fix it, and why it happened.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:11 PM

2 replies

Feb 24, 2022 1:37 PM in response to LadyTeraudrin

Hello LadyTeraudrin,

Thank you for reaching out about your missing movies. It's hard to say for certain why they are missing, but we would like to see if we can help you redownload them. Follow the steps in this link, and let us know if you were able to redownload your movies: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple

Cheers!

Feb 26, 2022 9:09 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

I ended up running my back up back into the tablet since it showed all of my items still there, I did reboot it, and double check I was in the right Apple ID, I’m lazy so I’ve only had one my entire life since I was thirteen, makes that easy. But since there was missing non purchased items as well, when those two things didn’t work I dropped in on my recovery banks and found one just before the update and loaded it back in, and made sure they were still showing in iTunes itself. No harm no foul. Tech can be weird sometimes I just didn’t wanna do the long game:) thanks for the options though!

Missing downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.