You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Accessories

Hi this is about a query regarding my iPhone purchase which was made yesterday for iPhone 13 mini from an iPhone situated in lahore pakistan . But there was no charger in it and I have been charged additional rupees 6000 for my charger.... which was ridiculous.... I just wanted to inquire if this practice is in pakistan only or apple company is delivering such products without even basic accessories...? If it is so pls consider this as a complaint as client should not be charged extra after buying an expensive phone from a reputable world brand.....

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 8:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 9:10 AM

New iPhones do not come with power adapters for charging. If you did not have one at home from other Phones, they you would have to purchase one. That is for all iPhones, actually all new Apple devices.

1 reply

Iphone Accessories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.