You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got my charger at the apple store would I be able to get a new one ? It stopped working

My charger stopped working

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 8:13 PM

There's a one year warranty. All I can say is that once I had a malfunctioning Lightning cable where I couldn't quite figure out which of several devices it came with. All I needed to show was that I'd purchased an Apple device (that was still in warranty) that came with that type of cable and I received a replacement. They did want to look it over to see that there was no external damage that might have causes the malfunction. Then I received a new one as an equal exchange, along with a receipt showing that. I was told that my receipt would provide me with a 1 year warranty on that cable.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2022 8:13 PM in response to Mo_92_

There's a one year warranty. All I can say is that once I had a malfunctioning Lightning cable where I couldn't quite figure out which of several devices it came with. All I needed to show was that I'd purchased an Apple device (that was still in warranty) that came with that type of cable and I received a replacement. They did want to look it over to see that there was no external damage that might have causes the malfunction. Then I received a new one as an equal exchange, along with a receipt showing that. I was told that my receipt would provide me with a 1 year warranty on that cable.

I got my charger at the apple store would I be able to get a new one ? It stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.