You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB-C charging cables

I guess this is more of a complaint vs. a question. I understand Apple’s commitment to being eco-friendly but considering the price of our devices Apple shouldn’t assume that we have everything we need to charge them at home especially with the USB-C cables.

If the device doesn’t include an adapter you end up having to go out and spend MORE money (quite a bit of money) to buy one with the new iPads. I have to use a portable charger that I already had to charge my iPad so it takes FOREVER to get fully charged…I’m talking hours to get fully charged.

I get not including the Apple Pencil, keyboard or other non-essential accessories to be environmentally conscious but the ability to simply charge your $1,000 device out of the box is not an unreasonable expectation.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 5:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 11:04 AM

I have the 9th Generation and yes I’m referring to the cable that came with it…..Okay, I’m an idiot. I pulled out the box and apparently I must have been so enthralled with the iPad that I didn’t see the adapter that was in the box!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well, that’s your random act of kindness for today!! Thanks so much. I’ll delete the post in a bit so Apple will know that I’m not divorcing them. 🤪🤪🤪

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2022 11:04 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I have the 9th Generation and yes I’m referring to the cable that came with it…..Okay, I’m an idiot. I pulled out the box and apparently I must have been so enthralled with the iPad that I didn’t see the adapter that was in the box!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well, that’s your random act of kindness for today!! Thanks so much. I’ll delete the post in a bit so Apple will know that I’m not divorcing them. 🤪🤪🤪

USB-C charging cables

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.