You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't cancel an upcoming purchase

I've been told I have a payment coming up for an app I don't recognize and I can't find any way to cancel. I've tried in the app and there are no options.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 4:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:37 PM

Hi Iabuckland,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Apple support have articles online, links below) that may help you.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

How to see what you were charged for:

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This suggestion below may or may not work for you, as I do not know what country you are making purchases from:

How to report a problem / request a refund::

Go to reportaproblem.apple.com

Sign in with your Apple ID and password.

If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.

Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If nothing has helped you and the problem still exists for you:

You might want to click on the "Get Support" link on the right at the top of this page to contact Apple.

or

Find answers to your questions about purchases, subscriptions, payments, and billing:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2022 7:37 PM in response to labuckland

Hi Iabuckland,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Apple support have articles online, links below) that may help you.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

How to see what you were charged for:

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This suggestion below may or may not work for you, as I do not know what country you are making purchases from:

How to report a problem / request a refund::

Go to reportaproblem.apple.com

Sign in with your Apple ID and password.

If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.

Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If nothing has helped you and the problem still exists for you:

You might want to click on the "Get Support" link on the right at the top of this page to contact Apple.

or

Find answers to your questions about purchases, subscriptions, payments, and billing:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

Can't cancel an upcoming purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.