You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i block a recent caller

how can i block a recent caller, I have the number

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 11:56 PM

5 replies

Feb 17, 2022 12:45 AM in response to boatfloats

boatfloats Said:

"that's how i used to do it on my old iphone but the 11 doesn't have that option there"

-------

Troubleshooting Call Blocking:

Three Thoughts:

A. Use Malwarebytes Mobile Security:

The free version blocks popups. The paid version blocks callers. Read the following post I thoroughly took part in to see how to use this software: Blocked numbers - Apple Community

B. Modify your Credentials:

If you suspect activity issues, and interacted with it an any form, then modify your credentials:

C. Report this to Apple:

Have a Screenshot of thisForward a screenshot of this as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail containing an attachment of a phishing scam. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

how can i block a recent caller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.