You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop chrome opening new tabs automatically on my ipad air4

Everytime i open Chrome on my iPad Air 4, it automatically opens a brand new tab as well as all of the tabs I already had open and it’s quite annoying, how can i stop this from happening?

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 1:24 AM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2022 1:52 AM in response to kelliehawe95

Sorry, I don't think so, since that browser (for iOS/iPadOS devices version) is developed by Google and they should be able to give you appropriate answers/instructions.

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can assist you about apps developed by other manufacturers.

Talking about Apple apps, like Safari, we can offer the proper support pages, like the ones starting here:--> Browse the web using Safari on iPad – Apple Support (UK) (and subsequent pages by clicking on "next" button at the right bottom side of each page)

Regards

Giulio

How to stop chrome opening new tabs automatically on my ipad air4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.