You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch turned off while updating and it is not turning on

My Apple Watch just turned off when I was trying yo update it and it’s not turning on. Why? How can I turn it on?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 10:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 10:24 AM

Hello odalys14,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are unable to power on your Apple Watch after it shut down during an update. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2022 10:24 AM in response to odalys14

Hello odalys14,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are unable to power on your Apple Watch after it shut down during an update. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing the following article which may help: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

My Apple Watch turned off while updating and it is not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.