You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compromised apple ID

over a year ago ive had broken up with my ex and one day she threatens to make some dude hack me;

ever since that day I have been constantly noticing a MacBook Pro 15" always logging into my accounts despite me changing my apple IDs and getting new devices and yes I have 2 factor auth enabled but it seems to be no issue as my account is constantly comprised despite what I do.

If anyone can help me with this issue asap please let me know, I literally cant live like this; all my icloud passwords and passwords saved on my device were compromised from that first day and I had to spend so much time worrying and panicking as I change anything important seriously someone from apple help me asap...

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 6:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Similar questions

1 reply

Compromised apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.