You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I know the balance of my account on Apple Pay

Can I know the balance of my account on Apple Pay?

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 6:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 6:29 PM

Hi,

Are you referring to your Apple Cash card balance?

If so, you can view how much is on your card by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Cash card. It should display your balance in the upper right-hand corner.

You can also view this information via Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > click on Apple Cash card.

If you are referring to your Apple Card, you can view your balance details by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Card > the card balance shows below your card and includes all new spending and any remaining monthly balance.

You can also view this information online at card.apple.com.

Hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2022 6:29 PM in response to Axelputteea

Hi,

Are you referring to your Apple Cash card balance?

If so, you can view how much is on your card by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Cash card. It should display your balance in the upper right-hand corner.

You can also view this information via Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > click on Apple Cash card.

If you are referring to your Apple Card, you can view your balance details by going to the Wallet app > click on the Apple Card > the card balance shows below your card and includes all new spending and any remaining monthly balance.

You can also view this information online at card.apple.com.

Hope this helps.

Can I know the balance of my account on Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.