You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find SIM card for new iPhone 13?

Where do I find SIM card for new iPhone 13.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 3:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 3:41 PM

It may not have or need one. See the following from About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support

If you purchased an iPhone 13 model from an Apple Retail Store or Apple Online Store in the United States, your iPhone won't arrive with a SIM card installed. To activate your iPhone, turn it on, connect to a Wi-Fi network, and follow the onscreen instructions.

If that isn't what you were asking and your phone does have a SIM card, see: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2022 3:41 PM in response to justlkjidpsjujxxa

It may not have or need one. See the following from About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support

If you purchased an iPhone 13 model from an Apple Retail Store or Apple Online Store in the United States, your iPhone won't arrive with a SIM card installed. To activate your iPhone, turn it on, connect to a Wi-Fi network, and follow the onscreen instructions.

If that isn't what you were asking and your phone does have a SIM card, see: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support

Where do I find SIM card for new iPhone 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.