You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth problem

Hello! Is anyone having Bluetooth connectivity issues by any chance? iPhone with 15.3 software when connecting to the car via Bluetooth the call drops. I have to always be reconnecting with version 15.2 it didn't happen... any tips to solve this problem ? I have already clean iPhone and restart as new - didn’t solve the problem

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 12:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:30 AM

Hello bqueiros,

From your post it appears you are having an issue with Bluetooth disconnecting during calls.

If there is a case on the iPhone, we would suggest removing it and testing to see if the issue continues.

Go ahead and tap on Settings >general > CarPlay. Tap on the name of the stereo from the car and tap "Forget This Car". Restart the iPhone and the car stereo. Connect again and see if the problem remains.

Next, try tapping Settings > General > About > Name. Change the name of the iPhone and try connecting to the car again.

If it continues to disconnect, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings, so be sure you have this information before doing this reset.

Have a good day.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2022 6:30 AM in response to bqueiros

Hello bqueiros,

From your post it appears you are having an issue with Bluetooth disconnecting during calls.

If there is a case on the iPhone, we would suggest removing it and testing to see if the issue continues.

Go ahead and tap on Settings >general > CarPlay. Tap on the name of the stereo from the car and tap "Forget This Car". Restart the iPhone and the car stereo. Connect again and see if the problem remains.

Next, try tapping Settings > General > About > Name. Change the name of the iPhone and try connecting to the car again.

If it continues to disconnect, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings, so be sure you have this information before doing this reset.

Have a good day.

Feb 9, 2022 1:37 PM in response to bqueiros

Hello , Karina -

thanks for the help

I have:

• rebooted the phone
  • turned off the bluetooth on the phone and restarted
  • removed the car from the list of remembered devices and re-connected from scratch
  • clean completo the iPhone

nothing works. The phone connect one or 2 minute to the car and you need to re connect.

what can I do more?

Bluetooth problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.