You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add scene card to your wallet

I have been trying to figure this out and all questions here are old so I can’t reply to them. The answer is: you have to download their app.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 8:06 AM

I thought you were talking about something else.

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet, please note that passes cannot be directly added within wallet, except for QR code enabled passes. For everything else, its done either through the associated app, an email, airdrop or a link in a website.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2022 8:06 AM in response to Zoeyzobagian

I thought you were talking about something else.

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet, please note that passes cannot be directly added within wallet, except for QR code enabled passes. For everything else, its done either through the associated app, an email, airdrop or a link in a website.

Feb 2, 2022 8:04 AM in response to askbarnabas

They don’t have access to your bank card. I am talking about adding the scene card to your wallet. The scene card is not connected to your bank card. It’s just a loyalty program. If you want to add it to your apple wallet so you do t have to carry the physical one around you have to download the scene app and then add it to your wallet through there.

How to add scene card to your wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.