You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone not turning on

my phone battery died and now it won’t turn back on at all and isn’t showing on the screen that it is charging, the screen is just blank?

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 3:13 PM

scottevans1113 Said:

"phone not turning on: my phone battery died and now it won’t turn back on at all and isn’t showing on the screen that it is charging, the screen is just blank?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Does this Charge?

It is blank because there is know power to it. So, does it even charge?

If Not, what to Do:

Troubleshoot the iPhone's power. Then, contact Apple Support for assistance with this.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2022 3:13 PM in response to scottevans1113

scottevans1113 Said:

"phone not turning on: my phone battery died and now it won’t turn back on at all and isn’t showing on the screen that it is charging, the screen is just blank?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Does this Charge?

It is blank because there is know power to it. So, does it even charge?

If Not, what to Do:

Troubleshoot the iPhone's power. Then, contact Apple Support for assistance with this.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

phone not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.