You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accidently deleted reminders app on iPhone

Hi,

I can touch on the App Store, search for Reminders and see my list of reminders but the icon does not show on my screen. How do I get the icon to show on the screen?

Thanks,

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 1:56 PM

It sounds as if you deleted the app from the Home screen but not from the phone.

See here:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 26, 2022 1:59 PM in response to ptarmiganhtr

Hi there,

It sounds like you removed the reminders app from your Home Screen but not from your phone. Not to worry, it is just in your App Library. To get it back to your Home Screen simply swipe your Home Screen to the left until you are on the last page, there should be a search bar at the top, so go ahead and search for the reminders app there. When it pops up press and hold on it until it jumps up a little then you can drag it to the left side of the screen to bring it onto your Home Screen. You can keep holding on to it and dragging it until you get it to where you want it.

accidently deleted reminders app on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.