You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't install 2 nanoSims on my iPhone 11 Pro

I ordered a new NanoSim so I can have 2 numbers on my iPhone 11 Pro, I went ahead and pulled out Sim tray, but, unlike what apple documentation says, there is no room for a second Sim in the back of the tray. should I contact apple to replace the defective product?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 3:40 AM

unlike what apple documentation says

Which documentation is that? The iPhone 11 Pro is a dual SIM phone (tech specs here). The physical SIM is a nano SIM and the second SIM is an eSIM.

You will need to follow these instructions to get the eSIM working:

...if you do need to set up an eSIM, you can scan the QR code your carrier gave you, use your carrier's iPhone app, install an assigned plan, enter the information manually, or transfer an eSIM from your previous iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2022 3:40 AM in response to niron1

unlike what apple documentation says

Which documentation is that? The iPhone 11 Pro is a dual SIM phone (tech specs here). The physical SIM is a nano SIM and the second SIM is an eSIM.

You will need to follow these instructions to get the eSIM working:

...if you do need to set up an eSIM, you can scan the QR code your carrier gave you, use your carrier's iPhone app, install an assigned plan, enter the information manually, or transfer an eSIM from your previous iPhone.

can't install 2 nanoSims on my iPhone 11 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.