You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch stopped working yesterday. It is 51 weeks old. What do I do? Nothing comes on the screen and my phone says the watch is fully charged.

My Apple Watch is fully charged but a blank black screen. It stopped yesterday. This afternoon I plugged it in again and the screen looked like tiny 100s & 1000s sprinkles then went blank. It is 51 weeks old. Please help

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 3:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 8:11 AM

Have you tried a forced restart? Press and hold BOTH the digital crown and power button at the time until the Apple Logo appears, then let go. It's not instant, so keep holding the two buttons until you see the logo.

3 replies

My Apple Watch stopped working yesterday. It is 51 weeks old. What do I do? Nothing comes on the screen and my phone says the watch is fully charged.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.