You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone which am unable to unlock for use in Kenya. No support, your website not user friendly. Will i be having it as a toy?

This Iphone can't be activated for Kenya sim cards to use. Which way am I gonna use the phone, need your help.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 7:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 7:36 AM

Apple does not 'unlock' phones that are carrier locked. They do not have the legal right to do so.

The lock is "owned" by the carrier it's locked to. They are the only ones who can unlock it.

Contact the carrier it is locked to.

3 replies

Feb 2, 2022 4:53 AM in response to iPhoneg7533

iPhoneg7533 wrote:

i have a 12 pro max. but sim card not supported
please answer me

The phone is locked to a single carrier. ONLY the carrier it is locked to can unlock it. You will have to contact them and find out if they will unlock it or not.

Next time you purchase a phone, make sure it will be usable on the carrier you want to use before you buy it.

I have an iphone which am unable to unlock for use in Kenya. No support, your website not user friendly. Will i be having it as a toy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.