You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 7 says searching and finds no cellular service. I've downloaded the latest software 15.2.1 but still did not fix the issue. I can't delete the update version of ios to download. help

Phone was working fine and then all of a sudden now it shows searching for service. Then a popup says "Cellular Update Failed Your iphone cannot make or receive calls or access cellular data until it has been updated." I updated to the fix of 15.2.1 and it still shows this message. I tried to delete it and update it again thinking it may not have downloaded correctly and can't do that. Any ideas?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 3:19 PM

This may apply.

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

my iphone 7 says searching and finds no cellular service. I've downloaded the latest software 15.2.1 but still did not fix the issue. I can't delete the update version of ios to download. help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.