You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I permanently remove the Health app and data from my phone? I’ve deleted it from my screen, but all the storage and data remains. This soaks statute!!!

How do I permanently delete the Health and data app from my phone. I’ve deleted it from my screen, but it still shows using the storage.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 5:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:35 AM

Hello, not helpful and apologies because in text this probably comes across as rude. If, as you say this cannot be deleted because it is what it is because APPLE deems it so then that is not acceptable. APPLE is holding my storage hostage. These IPHONES are costly items. I look at it this way, I've already paid numerous times for storage if you count the number of IPHONE purchases made each time an upgrade is required due to technology or because of upgrades - by the time you figure in cost of each IPHONE and of course there is the need to feel to protect these high price, what some might say has now become necessary items with warranty's - back to holding my IPHONE hostage by Not allowing the analytics to be deleted, not moved but deleted right off of MY personal property. Let me ask this, If I were to select, make green, slide over the button to "Share iPhone Analytics" does that then remove the data from my personal IPHONE? I've always been an APPLE user, I have lately been wondering how say Samsung might "enforce" it's data stealth retrieval from their customers "personal property"?

I'm no techie, merely an IPHONE user that has recently given thought of retirement in the coming years, is less better or simpler? For me, simply deleting right from My personal property is better. Thank You

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 7, 2022 6:35 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hello, not helpful and apologies because in text this probably comes across as rude. If, as you say this cannot be deleted because it is what it is because APPLE deems it so then that is not acceptable. APPLE is holding my storage hostage. These IPHONES are costly items. I look at it this way, I've already paid numerous times for storage if you count the number of IPHONE purchases made each time an upgrade is required due to technology or because of upgrades - by the time you figure in cost of each IPHONE and of course there is the need to feel to protect these high price, what some might say has now become necessary items with warranty's - back to holding my IPHONE hostage by Not allowing the analytics to be deleted, not moved but deleted right off of MY personal property. Let me ask this, If I were to select, make green, slide over the button to "Share iPhone Analytics" does that then remove the data from my personal IPHONE? I've always been an APPLE user, I have lately been wondering how say Samsung might "enforce" it's data stealth retrieval from their customers "personal property"?

I'm no techie, merely an IPHONE user that has recently given thought of retirement in the coming years, is less better or simpler? For me, simply deleting right from My personal property is better. Thank You

How do I permanently remove the Health app and data from my phone? I’ve deleted it from my screen, but all the storage and data remains. This soaks statute!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.