You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have followed the recommended steps but the left ear bud of my powerbeats pro in almost inaudible. How can this be fixed?

My Powerbeats Pro 3 left headphone is barely audible. I have followed the recommended steps but the left ear bud of my powerbeats pro in almost inaudible. How can this be fixed?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 4:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 4:43 AM

Hello,

Try cleaning it. This link is for AirPods, but the steps are similar:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods

If no help, try this:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual and scroll down to “Balance L vs R” (Adjust the audio volume balance) and make changes.

Good luck.

2 replies

Jan 14, 2022 3:36 PM in response to MrBill3

Thanks for the advice MrBill3.

I have tried both of your suggestions but still the left ear bud is still very quiet.

IWhen I tried adjusting the Balance L vs R if the seting is in the middle (0.00) I can only hear the right bud. When I put the setting to the (L)eft (it states -1.00) there is no sound. When I put the setting at the (R)ight (it states 1.00) and all I can hear is the right bud playing.

If I only have the left bud in my ear the sound is very low even when the volume is turned completely up.

Any further suggestions for me to try?

Regards & thanks.

I have followed the recommended steps but the left ear bud of my powerbeats pro in almost inaudible. How can this be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.