You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery health is at 97%

i just bought iphone 12 pro max in april 2021 but now my battery status is still 97% can help me solve the problem thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 2:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 6:25 AM

If you mean Battery Health. There is no problem. Battery Health will decline little by little with every single full cycle battery charge. It's what batteries do. All batteries. A 1-2% decline in battery health is normal and expected. You've owned your phone since April 2021, and your battery is 97% from perfect. It's doing quite well in fact.

When Battery Health dips to 80% or less, then it will be time to consider having the battery replaced at your Apple Store. Until then, stop worrying about something which you can't stop and is normal.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2022 6:25 AM in response to pham215

If you mean Battery Health. There is no problem. Battery Health will decline little by little with every single full cycle battery charge. It's what batteries do. All batteries. A 1-2% decline in battery health is normal and expected. You've owned your phone since April 2021, and your battery is 97% from perfect. It's doing quite well in fact.

When Battery Health dips to 80% or less, then it will be time to consider having the battery replaced at your Apple Store. Until then, stop worrying about something which you can't stop and is normal.

iPhone battery health is at 97%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.