You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just signed up for Apple One. Do you automatically cancel the current duplicate subscriptions for me. They are iCloud and Apple Music.

I just signed up for Apple One Bundle. Will you automatically cancel the subscriptions duplicated in this bundle. For example Apple Music and the current iCloud account??

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 11:14 AM

They'll automatically be cancelled, except for iTunes Match and larger iCloud storage plans. For reference, most of the people who answer questions on these boards are other customers, not Apple employees.

(211836)

2 replies

Jan 11, 2022 11:14 AM in response to 1velvet2

Yes. Apple automatically cancels any subscriptions you have active that are also included with Apple One.

See here link-> Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

I just signed up for Apple One. Do you automatically cancel the current duplicate subscriptions for me. They are iCloud and Apple Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.