You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music doesn't show my playlists on Mac

Hello,

I started my Apple Music subscription and created some playlists on iPhone. However, I am unable to see my playlist on my Mac. Is there any solution to fix this?

I can see my playlists when I open Apple Music on the web browser. Sync Library is active on Mac but updating Cloud Music Library process is not ending (I even opened a movie while it's updating and in the end update process has failed).

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 1:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 3:39 AM

Just for the update. I found the fix. Quit Apple Music > Go to /Users/onurerbey/Music/Music/Music Library.musiclibrary > delete the Music Library. When you open Apple Music it will create a new library and Sync Library will work successfully.

8 replies

Jan 10, 2022 12:38 PM in response to justinb2603

It looks the same. I needed to activate the sync after I open the computer in the safe mode. Updating Cloud Music Library is running around 40 min. I have only 3 small playlists. I don't think it should take much time. By the way, I am also unable to create a playlist on Mac (I wanted to create a list on Mac and try to see it on iPhone). I choose a song > click three dots > add playlist > new playlist and nothing happens in safe mode. I couldn't add in normal mode as well. I can crate a playlist with right clicking to left panel but I cannot add songs there

Apple Music doesn't show my playlists on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.