You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My NOTES list has disappeared from my iphone 12, but it is in the iCloud account on my computer. How do I get it accessible from my phone again?

My NOTES list has disappeared from my iphone 12, but it is in the iCloud account on my computer. How do I get it accessible from my phone again?

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 9:32 AM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2022 8:59 AM in response to HELPAPPLE999

Hello HELPAPPLE999,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand your notes disappeared from your iPhone but they are still on the iCloud account on the Mac. We're happy to assist you with this.

We see you referenced If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Have you tried all of the steps within that article? Also, are you signed in with the same iCloud account as the one on your Mac?

Restart the iPhone to see if the notes reappear: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

You can also toggle Notes off in Settings > (tap your name) > iCloud > Notes. Next turn it back on to see if your notes reappear.

Best Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.