You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have I pad my sis gave it to my daughter but don’t remember any Apple ID she use to do

Don’t remember what I’d I use with I need help to open it

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:23 AM

She'll need to remember her Apple ID and recover her password for you to ever use it.

Activation Lock cannot be bypassed as it's an antitheft feature.

Have her go though the following support documents:

1. If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If she cannot recover her Apple ID or password, she can contact Apple support with proof of purchase of the device and they can help her and only her unlock it.

Link-> How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you need help removing Activation Lock and have proof of purchase documentation, you can start an Activation Lock support request.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2022 9:23 AM in response to shalda80

She'll need to remember her Apple ID and recover her password for you to ever use it.

Activation Lock cannot be bypassed as it's an antitheft feature.

Have her go though the following support documents:

1. If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If she cannot recover her Apple ID or password, she can contact Apple support with proof of purchase of the device and they can help her and only her unlock it.

Link-> How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you need help removing Activation Lock and have proof of purchase documentation, you can start an Activation Lock support request.

Have I pad my sis gave it to my daughter but don’t remember any Apple ID she use to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.