You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my AirPods

Hi my name is Shelly and I recently got AirPods as my birthday gift I lost my AirPods on my way home and try to search it by find my location But every time I reset my screen it would say no location found nor let me play music to find it I’ve been trying to get a hold of it for a long time yet I still haven’t found it please let me know what I can do since it’s not letting me connect to my device if you can can you locate where it might be and send me the location so I can go collect it

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:12 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

airpods do not have gps

airpods only means of communication is bluetooth so about a 50meters range

the way find my works in terms of airpods is that the iphone use it's own position  last time it had contact with the airpods

You can see AirPods Max in Find My for up to 18 hours inside their Smart Case. Outside

of their Smart Case, you can see them for 72 hours.

How to find your

lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

even if apple could it would not be legal for them to track products they sell to their customers even at the request of said customers, this is why you don't see people calling Toyota when somebody nick their car

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2022 8:12 AM in response to didjjs

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

airpods do not have gps

airpods only means of communication is bluetooth so about a 50meters range

the way find my works in terms of airpods is that the iphone use it's own position  last time it had contact with the airpods

You can see AirPods Max in Find My for up to 18 hours inside their Smart Case. Outside

of their Smart Case, you can see them for 72 hours.

How to find your

lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

even if apple could it would not be legal for them to track products they sell to their customers even at the request of said customers, this is why you don't see people calling Toyota when somebody nick their car

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

I lost my AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.