You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Apple PLEASE add the ability to remove a song from a library/playlist via CarPlay?

50% of my listening is directly from my phone. When listening to a song on my iPhone, I have the ability to remove a song from my library or a playlist right then and there.

The other 50% of my listening is via CarPlay in my car. There is NO way to remove a song from a library or playlist via CarPlay. I can't do it with a touchscreen click, I can't do it with Siri, there is literally NO way to do it.

This is seriously the ONLY thing keeping me on Spotify. I WANT to switch to Apple Music, but this one feature alone is a dealbreaker. Its not a distraction issue... Spotify literally lets me click the "heart" button on the screen, and the song is removed from my "Liked Songs" (equivalent of Apple Music's Library). It takes a fraction of a second and is not a distraction.

I can't understand how Spotify's CarPlay integration is more functional that Apple Music's.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 6:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 10:53 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. If you want to make this suggestion to Apple, use this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Can Apple PLEASE add the ability to remove a song from a library/playlist via CarPlay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.