You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone have a great guess on how much with a 7 pllus trade can

How much will iPhones 7 plus trade in will help me pay to get a new iPhone 7 Plus or 8 plus

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:36 PM

The lowest I have seen in-store or on the web iPhoneSE. From your desire to made essentially a "same level" move (7 plus to 7 plus) suggests the old phone is not in perfect shape and any damage will lower the trade-in.

If you use the apple.com site to follow the "Buy" path you can see the trade-in value from the selections on the right side of the screen. My iPhone 8 currently has only $100 trade-in.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2021 7:36 PM in response to Teebow219

The lowest I have seen in-store or on the web iPhoneSE. From your desire to made essentially a "same level" move (7 plus to 7 plus) suggests the old phone is not in perfect shape and any damage will lower the trade-in.

If you use the apple.com site to follow the "Buy" path you can see the trade-in value from the selections on the right side of the screen. My iPhone 8 currently has only $100 trade-in.

Does anyone have a great guess on how much with a 7 pllus trade can

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.