You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

eMail cannot be read online on iCloud.com

Since the new version of iCloud in September 2021, no email can be read in a browser in icloud.com.

I tried on Edge, Chrome. It is much slower to load any message and then I've got the error:

"This message cannot be loaded at this time. Try again later"

I tried later many times on different internet connection and PC with always the same issue.

And yes, I cleaned the browser cash, cookie, ...

That makes Mail on htttp://icloud.com unusable, a pity when this works fine in with the previous icloud version.

Any solution coming soon?

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 9:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 8:00 PM

Hi,

It works on Safari iOS (iphone and ipad).

On PC using latest Chrone or Edge, I can open icloud.com, see list of emails received but it is impossible to get the email content.

No way to load and read any email.

Tested on Windows 10 Edge on my pc or on public pc.

Thanks for your help

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2021 8:00 PM in response to DerekM87

Hi,

It works on Safari iOS (iphone and ipad).

On PC using latest Chrone or Edge, I can open icloud.com, see list of emails received but it is impossible to get the email content.

No way to load and read any email.

Tested on Windows 10 Edge on my pc or on public pc.

Thanks for your help

Dec 27, 2021 3:13 PM in response to ADulieu

Hey ADulieu,

We see you're having issues loading new email messages at iCloud.com.

To clarify, is this only a problem on this particular device? If you attempt to load iCloud mail on an iOS device, or even via a different device at iCloud.com, does it work properly then?

Additionally, take a look over the tips outlined here:

Cheers!

Dec 28, 2021 11:59 AM in response to ADulieu

ADulieu,

Thanks for the additional details.

If you've noticed this issue on multiple PC's and networks, do you have any extensions or add-ons that are applied when you sign into Chrome or Edge? If so, take a moment to disable them, then try loading Mail at iCloud.com again.

If there are no extensions or if you're still unable to load mail, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly from here to take a closer look at your account.

Take care.

eMail cannot be read online on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.