You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am already paying $0.99 to Apple for storage. Do I need to add another $0.99 for a total of $1.98 per month for the 50 GB storage?

I am already paying $0.99 to Apple for storage. Do I need to add another $0.99 for a total of $1.98 per month for the 50 GB storage?

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 11:23 AM

That's not how it works.

iCloud+ comes in different plans and you must upgrade to the 200GB one in order to increase your storage space in iCloud. See Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

You can only have one plan per Apple ID, unless you have Apple One Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support, then you can subscribe to an additional iCloud+ plan in order to expand storage.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2021 11:23 AM in response to Bella-69-280

That's not how it works.

iCloud+ comes in different plans and you must upgrade to the 200GB one in order to increase your storage space in iCloud. See Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

You can only have one plan per Apple ID, unless you have Apple One Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support, then you can subscribe to an additional iCloud+ plan in order to expand storage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.