You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i think i transfered my sim card correct when i got my new phone but the new phone didn’t come with a sim card and now i have it complete and it says no service

i received my new iPhone 13 today and i think i transferred everything correctly but now that i’m on it it says next to my battery that i have no service but everything works fine so i don’t know what the problem is and the new iPhone that came in the mail today didn’t come with a sim card so i don’t know if that’s the problem.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 2:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 3:23 PM

Scarsoccer08 Said:

"[...]it says next to my battery that i have no service but everything works fine so i don’t know what the problem is and the new iPhone that came in the mail today didn’t come with a sim card so i don’t know if that’s the problem."

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. See where you can go from there.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 22, 2021 3:23 PM in response to Scarsoccer08

Scarsoccer08 Said:

"[...]it says next to my battery that i have no service but everything works fine so i don’t know what the problem is and the new iPhone that came in the mail today didn’t come with a sim card so i don’t know if that’s the problem."

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. See where you can go from there.

i think i transfered my sim card correct when i got my new phone but the new phone didn’t come with a sim card and now i have it complete and it says no service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.