You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone calling

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 13 pro from a 11 pro max. I now cannot make local calls which contain the country prefix ie I live in Australia which is prefix +61 and as I spend a lot of time overseas all my local numbers have the prefix.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 9:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 9:51 PM

If you have an international prefix on all your contacts even on the local phone numbers is a good process and that should not hinder you to make calls on local numbers.

If you are using a new SiM please contact your carrier. Before that use the old SIM of iPhone 11 Pro Max on your new device and try to make a call. That will give you a better perspective of the issue.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2021 9:51 PM in response to Johniphonhelp

If you have an international prefix on all your contacts even on the local phone numbers is a good process and that should not hinder you to make calls on local numbers.

If you are using a new SiM please contact your carrier. Before that use the old SIM of iPhone 11 Pro Max on your new device and try to make a call. That will give you a better perspective of the issue.

Dec 21, 2021 9:49 PM in response to Johniphonhelp

Johniphonhelp Said:

"iPhone calling: I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 13 pro from a 11 pro max. I now cannot make local calls which contain the country prefix ie I live in Australia which is prefix +61 and as I spend a lot of time overseas all my local numbers have the prefix."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

iPhone calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.